Friday, August 21, 2015

Welcome Shaindel, Irena and Robin!

Hi everyone! I'm so stoked to introduce you to our newest designers - Shaindel, Irena and Robin! These ladies are uber talented and we are happy beyond measure to call them our teammies! Here they are...

Shaindel

Hello, everyone! I'm Shaindel: translator, interpreter and aspiring crafter, chef and photographer..! I have tons of ideas on my mind and I love to see them come true. I love photography, cooking, baking, cake decorating, stamping and paper crafting. I'm 30 years old and although I'm Venezuelan-born, I've been living near Milan (ITA) for the past 3 1/2 years with my husband, our dogs and his cat.

I'm so happy to be joining the wonderful ladies of the LTSCB DT, thank you Leslie for the opportunity!!
XOXO
Shaindel



Irena
Blog - Irena's Art

Hello!
My name is Irena and I am from the town of DobrichBulgaria. I am happily married to my best friend. I am a mother of two grown-up daughters and one son. I have a granddaughter and she takes me back in time to motherhood in the sweetest way.
I feel free to call myself an artist, because I'm very artistic and I enjoy to practice this art ;)
I still wonder whether to call my art hobby or lifestyle.
I started with cards at the end of 2013. In the fall of 2014 I found mix media and since then it remains my preferred style. Although the cards will always have that special place on my work table. I still trying different techniques and in most cases I learn from other masters.
I create. I’m looking for stories in everything. Sometimes I do found it and sometimes – did not ... but all the time I realy enjoy crafting.
It is a big honor for me to be a part of Love to Scrap Challenge blog DT.
Hugs
Irena


Robin

I'm so excited to be on the team.  I live in Amherst, Ohio.  I have two daughters, one in North Carolina (she went there to college and decided to stay) and another on her way to college in the fall.  She will be going to Idaho.  I told her she can't stay there.  My sister got me into paper crafting in 2011 and absolutely love it!!!  Coloring is very stress relieving and it's so much fun to win stuff.  I have recently started in some mixed media and I'm having lots of fun with it too.  I really love all the creativity I see all over blog land and am finding I can be inspired by so many different things in life now.  Thanks so much for having me on your team!


Again, welcome to the team, ladies! We are SO excited you're here and look forward to lots of fun crafting together!

Big hugs,
Leslie & the DT

1 comment:

Lillian A said...

Welcome, ladies -- glad to have you all join the team. I'm sure you'll do a fabulous job and will love working with Leslie -- she's conscientious and very good at running this great challenge blog. Happy to have you fill in the open spots, and hope you decide to stay for a long time and have us get to know you. Again, WELCOME !!